We recognise the impact of our operations on the environment and aim to be an increasingly efficient green and environmental business. We strive to minimise any detrimental effects as a result of our business.
We understand we can contribute to making a cleaner and safer environment and ensure environmental issues remain a focal point and receive proper attention.
ROOM BY ROOM
In delivering our commitment we will :-
1. Comply with relevant environmental legislation and take a proactive approach to future requirements and obligations.
2. Seek to conserve natural resources through the responsible use of energy, water and materials, whilst maintaining the quality of service expected by our guests.
3. Monitor performance and aim for continued improvement by reducing re-using, and recycling in areas such as energy consumption, reduction of waste materials and water consumption.
4. Wherever possible, work with suppliers who have compatible policies for managing their impact on the environment.
5. Through our active environmental work, we will ensure that our efforts are continually reviewed updated and communicated to all staff.